A walk through Chianti Classico
Description: A selection of six bottles of Chianti Classico that will take you on a journey through the colors, aromas and taste of a territory with countless facets.
Tasting notes: The freshness and elegant complexity of sangiovese grapes is the common thread on which minerality, floral aromas, the full and pulpy fruit flavor and the fine spicy notes of these wines are grafted.
- Castello di Monsanto - Chianti Classico 2017
- Fattoria Pomona - Chianti Classico 2017
- Scheggiola - Chianti Classico 2014
- Monterotondo - Chianti Classico 2016
- Castello di Querceto - Chianti Classico 2018
- Podere Terreno - Chianti Classico 2016
Pairing suggestions: The labels included in this box are the ideal companion for an entire lunch or just a quick snack, perhaps with a focaccia filled with Tuscan PDO ham and pecorino from the Crete Senesi.